Tuesday 7 February 2017

Mindmap - Manufactured Structures




I feel like this is a topic I would be able to execute well, due to having some experience with architectural photography and especially with urban photography. I enjoy the idea of contrasting modern structures with old, decayed ones. Throughout this topic, I feel that I would be able to use a range of styles of photography, including documentary, landscape and even things like wide angle closeup photography. I am most likely to focus on the ideas of urban and industrial landscapes as well as documentary photography displaying contrasts between urban and industrial and both new and old structures and how they differ architecturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interim Evaluation

I researched a number of still life photographers throughout my research logs and image bank, which I feel have greatly influence my shoots....