Tuesday 21 February 2017

5 Ideas - Everyday objects

Post it notes in the house - Weekend of 24/02/17 - Capture Macro Photography style close up images of various post it notes around in my house. Each will create an idea of what home life is like and how post it notes can be reminders of things to do.

Documenting my college day through objects - W/C 27/02/17 - Capture things that I use throughout my day - can take them myself and also direct others to capture objects with me in the photo as well. Through this I will create a story of my day. Documentary Photography

Remainders of meals throughout the week - W/C 27/02/17 - Intended to show the eating habits of my family. Captured in a Macro style.

Drinks glasses that are left in the kitchen - W/C 06/02/17 - Show the waste of water and drink the household - Macro Photography

Clothes left out around the house - Wide Angle Closeup photography - W/C 06/02/17 - Displays the mess of clothes that are left in the household

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interim Evaluation

I researched a number of still life photographers throughout my research logs and image bank, which I feel have greatly influence my shoots....